Gift Guide: Shop Local
Black Friday retail shopping is not my thang. I'm a pretty frugal shopper, thinking heavily before making pretty much any purpose to see if it falls into my categories: 1) I have wanted it for quite some time (case in point, the Drift Riot ring featured above), 2) It will support a local business and fellow Boss Babe, 3) The quality of the product is superb and it adds something of note to my wardrobe/home, 4) It has an immediate function and purpose in my life.
It's pretty special when you can find a maker or local business that consistently crafts or sells products that meet all of my criteria and are unique, beautiful, long lasting, and a piece of art in their own right.
There are no affiliate links here, just the goodness that is some of my favorite Boss Babe ladies, most who are based right here in Richmond, VA (with the exception of my LA lady – Karen of Unearthed and Colo Palo who is now in NYC). All are worthy your money and many I have shopped, repeatedly, for myself or others. Some are on my to-buy-from list, but all I would purchase (or receive, hint, hint) in a heartbeat.
GET YOUR SHOP ON
1. Maslow Jewelry - Baseline Necklace, $54.
2. Lucid Punk Apparel - Goddess Tank, $37. The promo: Use code SHOPSMALL2016 for 25% off your entire purchase + free shipping over $50.
3. Super Fun Yoga Pants - Deer Medicine Teeki Yoga Pants, $72.
4. Molly Virginia Made - The Stella, $90.
5. Brittanny Chanel Jewelry - Selene Goddess of the Moon Cuff, $67. The promo: Use code CROWDPLEASER for 30% off.
6. Drift Riot - Way Love Goes Ring, $68. The promo: Use code THANKFUL25 to take 25% off all orders.
7. Maven Made - Trio Sampler, $14.
8. Na Nin - Hand Poured 5 oz. Soy Candle, $16.
9. Unearthed - Black Stingray Gold Lined Cuff, $70.
10. Colo Palo - One Year Wrap Raw Silk, $130.