The Kitchenette

 Images: Andrew

Images: Andrew

top - Enza Costa from The Outnet | jeans - Banana Republic | vest - thrifted | boots - Coclico from Baggio Consignment | cuffs + earrings - estate sale

I am really good at casual wear. It's what I honestly prefer to be in 75% of the time. The other 25% I enjoy getting dolled up for no reason at all other than it's a Tuesday (or insert other random day/event here). But even though I love casual, I like my casual pieces to be special, luxe and that is just what this top and these boots are - both designer items bought using my savvy and oh so refined #2ndhand1st skills. Technically, The Outnet isn't second hand, more of a designer outlet, but when I can get handmade, sustainable items at a good deal? I'm all about stocking up. Enza Costa hails from LA and proudly hand makes all of their items. Coclico is a shoe brand all about remaining sustainable while producing a truly luxurious, unique and beautiful product. Fashion sustainability, ethical fashion, investment wardrobes, and quality over quantity are all topics I've become really intrigued by and plan to talk more about on the blog soon. Any sustainable/ethical fashion questions? Send them my way: chicstripes@gmail.com or here.